As the largest and most powerful trade union in Trinidad and Tobago, the PSA has the loudest lobbying voice on sectoral and national socio-economic issues.
- Union membership is insurance for your jobs. It is therefore imperative that all workers join a union as is your constitutional right. The PSA provides holistic representation from the start of your workplace grievance to its conclusion treating with matters collectively and individually based on the merit of each circumstance.
- As the largest and most powerful trade union in Trinidad and Tobago, the PSA has the loudest lobbying voice on sectoral and national socio-economic issues. Hence all public sector wage negotiations hinge on the PSA.
- The PSA is the only union which has its own media and publishes its own news content in order to provide balanced reporting to the public and those in authority on issues affecting workers.
- The PSA is led by a dynamic and charismatic leader, Mr. Watson Solomon Duke, who is also the founder of his own political party, the Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) which is now the third political force in the country. Mr. Duke alongside his knowledgeable, experienced and competent team of Executives offer the best in representation for workers.
- Apart from workplace grievances, the PSA will soon be constructing its medical facility and will also be introducing a suite of benefits and discounts from private enterprises that our members will soon be able to enjoy.
All workers should join a union and the PSA invites you to join our membership!
Join The PSA
Being a PSA member you have the strength of the Union’s negotiating machinery in your corner.